COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security. To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:This position will be for the Paragon Delivery Manager role working on the VUE Programs. VUE Programs have recently won two large development contracts, and will also have a major Modernization activity in the upcoming years. The Delivery Manager is a key program leadership role, working directly with Program and Technical Leadership. The Delivery Manager is the primary interface with other contractors. The following are the types of tasks to be performed in this role: • Responsible for coordinating content and delivery dates for both Incoming and Outgoing deliveries with another contractor - Work with Product Owners on capabilities and completion dates for deliveries - Work with System Team on delivery dates, system updates, environment changes, delivery checkout - Keep teams aware of delivery schedule and expectations
- Coordinate and Communicate delivery content and schedules with other contractor • Coordinate Giver/Receivers with externals
• Participate in Program Increment Planning- internal and external
• Facilitate the removal of impediments
• Facilitate both cross-team and external communication
• Apply knowledge of computer hardware and software, information processing techniques, and information gathered from subject matter experts and system users to direct the assignment of DRs or the triage of system issues
• Prepare operating instructions, generate program development documentation, and analyze system capabilities. • Participate in failure investigations, anomaly resolution activities, and retrospective events
• Coordinate usage of test environments to meet the needs of the deliveries • Work with Product Manager and Architect to groom the roadmap/backlog
• Work with contractor on process improvements and to understand the larger system roadmap
• Coordinate the creation and delivery of system test hotbins and ofixes
• Participate in System Reviews
• Provide Customer status as needed Position is listed as a 9X80A Flex schedule but the work schedule can be flexible. This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 1.1 million hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Technical Leadership experience
• Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and/or Project Engineering experience • Active TS/SCI, or TS/DOD and eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
• The candidate should possess a high degree of ethics, an optimistic outlook, and have the ability to work independently within a team environment
• Experience as a Scrum Master
• Agile software development experience (i.e. SAFe, Kanban, Scrum)
• Domain knowledge of mission planning and scheduling or command and telemetry systems
• Experience using JIRA and Confluence
• Experience using other software development tools and methodologies (Ant, Git, Jenkins, Collaborator, automated testing)
• Experience on large scale development programs
• Experience with application containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.