In this role, our VP of Marketing will own the-strategic direction and-development of all aspects of our Marketing, Engagement, Communications & Positioning-function '"-brand strategy and delivery, product marketing,-content-development and activation, events-and engagement, digital, and most importantly,-performance-based MQL-to-SQL-marketing automation and demand generation across our portfolio, including key decisions around systems and campaign approaches.--
This role will report directly to-Company 's Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Lead, mentor, inspire and-evolve a-growing-team of marketers responsible for-Return-On-Marketing-Investment (ROMI), enabling Sales teams with-demand-generated-growth,-create activated social media content and strategically positioned-events,- while leading performance-based infusion of marketing as a strategic part of Company as a company.-
- Accountable for leading, building, and driving comprehensive-inbound and outbound-demand generation-and lead nurturing-strategies that-formally define and align with-Company revenue targets,- and-to-progressively and continuously support our-suspect-to-prospect-to-lead funnel and conversion-to closed-won deals.
- Build-and foster Team-to-Team synergistic-relationships-of confidence-with-Company 's-Sales, Product Management, Professional Services, Customer Support and-administrative Teams-to help-align with marketing strategies to-further demand generation and enablement activities.-
- Build, formalize and infuse a company-wide internal-to-externally recognized Customer First program.--
- Build-a cohesive synergistic-brand-strategy, aligning acquired companies, while building strategic-awareness and shaping-market perception through-strategic integrated-campaigns.-
- Continue-and-fully integrate-Company 's-emerging messaging,-corporate narrative, key industry association involvement-and thought leadership-to continuously-maintain and grow Company 's-market leadership-position.-
- Ensure a comprehensive strategic timely ongoing interaction management strategy with Media & Analyst Relations, and to also include press release development and execution..
- Build Monthly, Quarterly & Annual-Operating Metrics and Reports for-Company-and participate in review meeting/calls.-
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders across-Company 's-organization.-
- Taking a portfolio management approach,-lead the-building-out and coordinating-a calendar of content, campaigns, and other interventions across channels to deliver predictable lead generation and progression through funnel stages toward close.-
- Structure-systems and processes-to effectively-track and report on key performance metrics and use this data to optimize campaign strategies continually.-
- Manage the annual planning-and-budgeting-projection-process for the Marketing department-and revenue influencing strategy.-
- Performs other related duties as-discovered.-
- 10+ years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility, expertise-and leadership in strategic marketing, brand management, product marketing, inbound/outbound marketing and automation-based-demand generation, with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, trends by channel, and closed business.-
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams required.-
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.-
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations.-
- Experiential leveraging and optimization (Dashboard representation) of database management,-automation-based-demand generation metrics, customer/user satisfaction-and-associated systems (e.g.-Salesforce CRM,-HubSpot,-RingLead, etc.)-
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a high-performing team.-
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA-recommended.
- Expertise in enterprise B2B SaaS, Financial Services-Sector-(Life & Annuities and Wealth Management), and in-Insurance-Technology-(InsurTech) and processes-marketing-is ideal.-
Bachelors or better in Marketing.
10 years: 10+ years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility, expertise-and leadership in strategic marketing, brand management, product marketing, inbound/outbound marketing and automation-based-demand generation, with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, trends by channel, and closed business.-