An established manufacturer operating multiple with products sold nationally through a network of over 500 distributors as well as in Canada and wholly-owned subsidiary of a market leading company seeks a Vice President Finance. The Company has been on a growth trajectory. The search has commenced due to a promotion.
The Vice President, Finance position is accountable for the administrative and financial management operations of the division. This includes working with the executive team to develop the financial the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve division assets and report accurate financial results. Develop and provide financial analysis to the organization in support of the strategy and provide insights and recommendations to drive business growth. The position reports to the North America EVP, Finance.
- Risk Management
- Financial Information
BACKGROUND / ATTRIBUTES SOUGHT:
- 10+ years in progressively responsible leadership positions in a major company or division of a large manufacturing corporation
- Public Company experience is beneficial
- Partnering with and being part of an executive team managing and developing a large team
- financial and Operational process improvement
- BS/BA, finance or accounting
- MA/MS, accounting or business administration
- CPA or CMA or equivalent a plus