Who is Jornaya?
At Jornaya, a Verisk business, we believe in using innovative technology and data that empowers companies to connect with their customers and prospects at the right time and in the most meaningful way. We take pride in helping our customers understand and apply our solutions and data to improve their digital marketing strategies in new and creative ways. When our customers win, we win.
Verisk (Nasdaq:VRSK) provides predictive analytics and decision-support solutions to customers in the insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services industries. More than 70 percent of the FORTUNE 100 relies on the company’s advanced technologies to manage risks, make better decisions and improve operating efficiency. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, the company continues to make the world better, safer and stronger, and fosters an inclusive and diverse culture where all team members feel they belong.
With more than 100 offices in nearly 35 our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will develop the marketing strategy and lead a passionate and capable team to grow Jornaya’s business. You will partner with our Sales, Customer Success, Partner and Product teams to deeply understand our novel data solutions and our customer needs to continually evolve Jornaya’s differentiation and unique market position.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities
Team Leadership - You are responsible for leading a high-impact Marketing team through coaching, mentoring, and recruitment. You will organize the team for success, continually optimize the operations of the team, and drive a positive can-do, creative, and collaborative culture within the team.
Go-to-market Strategy & Optimization - Based on the annual go-to-market strategy and revenue plan, you drive the vision, strategy, execution and optimization with the team. You know how to define and hit targets with a strong execution-focused mindset.
Brand Awareness & Thought Leadership - You lead the PR, awareness, storytelling, thought leadership, and brand perception activities with the team to ensure Jornaya is top-of-mind and strongly positioned within our target markets.
Demand Generation - You are responsible for driving the demand generation engine with the team, optimizing all relevant channels, partners, technology, and tactics. You know how to help the team define conversion improvements, and leverage data and insights to improve performance and meet KPIs.
Account-based Marketing - You lead integrated Account-based Marketing programs with the team in alignment with sales leadership to reach Jornaya’s revenue goals. You know how to drive scalable best practices into execution by your team.
Strategic Initiatives - You drive strategic initiatives. You know how to balance short-term progress versus long-term strategic impact. You develop and execute a short and long-term marketing roadmap.
Stakeholder Management - With strong stakeholder management skills, you constantly seek alignment with cross-functional leaders and the executive team to ensure the team is set up for success. You stay connected with the Jornaya objectives as well as the global Verisk objectives and initiatives.
- You have 7+ years of experience in a role of similar scope of leadership and responsibility.
- You are a proven leader who empowers others, holds them accountable and gains satisfaction from their success. You bring solid experience recruiting, growing, and coaching team members.
- You have direct experience marketing to Marketers within our target markets - consumer banking, lending, insurance, mortgage, home services, higher education.
- You have demonstrated thought leadership in marketing, including published articles, speaking at trade events and webinars, and social media.
- You have excellent strategic marketing skills and know-how to bring a compelling marketing plan into execution with your team, aligned with the sales team.
- You know how to create, manage and publish dashboards that capture progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics.
- You have deep experience with Account-based Marketing at scale.
- You have a good understanding and experience with the modern marketing stack - Integration of CRM, Marketing Automation, ABM, Social & Content platforms (Examples: Salesforce.com, Eloqua/Marketo, CaliberMind, 6sense, Uberflip, LinkedIn, Drift, etc.).
- You bring creative and brand leadership. You’re detail-oriented and coach your team to push deliverables from good to great.
- You are a team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines with your team.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.