UI/UX Product Designer
Wilmington, DE or Remote
If you are passionate about designing high-quality modern web-based assets that provide superior solutions making business possible around the globe, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC - the world's leading provider of digital brand, business, legal, and tax services. We use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter and we need talented UI/UX Designers like you to make this happen!
In our Digital Brand Services division, we effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable domain and brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including most of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands.
Our organization needs an experienced UI/UX designer who is artistically creative and innovative in the design of web assets and design best practices.
Our platform is a combination of web applications, big data platforms, web crawlers, and much more. As a UI/UX designer in this space, you will work alongside product managers and developers to bring a superior competitive experience to our product applications in a way that earns the complete trust and respect of our customers and all who come to know us.
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set the vision for the user experience and build the space for others to collaborate.
- Ensure customer-centricity and usability of highly-complex and technical products.
- Work across multiple multi-disciplinary teams that make up an R&D organization and partner closely with engineering, product, and business counterparts.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy for the organization and produce UX storytelling to communicate that strategy broadly.
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, and know-how and when to build and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver pixel-perfect specs.
Who we look for
- You are an incredible designer with outstanding design chops. You've shipped many products over the years that have served customers at scale.
- You're a great communicator. You can build and create frameworks, facilitate product teams during product discovery with structured workshops, and brainstorm initial design concepts. You can effectively mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- You ideally have experience designing for business users of digital marketing and analytics products
- You ideally have worked with product teams in highly-technical domains involving lots of data
- You are a hardworking systems thinker and problem solver who can connect the dots between various user groups and industry workflows and turn them into simple and impactful design solutions and flows.
- You confidently prototype to bring design mockups to life.
- You're constantly sketching concepts, tweaking flows, or refining designs that represent the big-thinking work.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years of Design Experience
- Experience creating interactive modern user interfaces
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Knowledge of Usability and Accessibility Standards and how they apply in design
- Knowledge of Agile values
- Experience working in agile software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Prior experience with Enterprise Design
- A creative portfolio that can demonstrate design proficiency (can be web based or printed material)
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, more than 3,000 financial organizations, and are a nationally recognized Top Workplace. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
About the Team
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.