OBJECTIVE: Manage the assigned Treasury Management daily operations in order to maintain product functionality, compliance and customer satisfaction.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers’ expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Manage Treasury Management Operations and related staff including but not limited to ACH, Wire Transfer, new customer implementation and ongoing customer service.
- Ensure Service Level processing standards are met or exceeded and proper controls are in place to minimize errors.
- Attend subject related conferences, seminars and training classes.
- Maintain department profitability by managing operating costs accordingly and meeting budget guidelines.
- Communicate with senior management regarding the need for new products and product enhancements, budget concerns and resource requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain operating and business continuity procedures for all related Treasury Management Operations processes.
- Ensure the Treasury Management product set meets with all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank’s core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on Republic Bank University.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A minimum of five (5) years of industry and/or position experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office; exposure to Bank Systems preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with all personality types
- Understanding of general Treasury Management principles , products, workflows
- Ability to remain flexible, adapt to a change environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly, project management experience
- Strong problem resolution and decision making ability, analytical thinker
- The ability to maintain confidential information
- Proven initiative to be a self-starter and proactive approach
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance demeanor
Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential function
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates receive consideration without regards to race, color, gender, sexual orientation gender identity, national origin, disability , or status as a protected veteran.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)