Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click Here
Conditions of Employment
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must complete a favorable Background Investigation (BI).
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screening AND random drug/alcohol testing.
- You must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- This is an Emergency Essential position.
- Please see the 'Conditions of Employment' and 'Other Information' sections.