- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the daily administrative functions in the Transportation department. They ensure that drivers are aware of any changes that may or will occur and provide route change information to customers as needed.
- Prepare delivery paperwork for drivers.
- Pull and put away keys.
- Confirm driver on routes.
- Perform DOT file maintenance.
- Process payroll.
- Check in driver and verify paperwork.
- This position has additional responsibilities. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar function is preferred.
- Have good computer skills, including Microsoft products.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.