Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing level 2 support for the Authentication and Data Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the Operations related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, system related issues and solutions, and system monitoring. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as a team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
• Provide Technical Application Support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
• Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
• Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• Maintenance of scripts and other tools for system monitoring and process automation.
• Provide Technical Mentoring.
• Lead Operations-related projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated with the applications in scope.
• Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
• Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
- Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent
• Knowledge and 3-5 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration
• Knowledge and experience with the following Operating Systems is a must: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems
• Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- Multi-Factor Authentication and Authorization Technologies : Safeword Premier Access, Cisco Client, CITI2EE End to End Encryption, Cloud IAM, SiteMinder
- Data Security Technologies : Cortosis , DTAAS, Ionic
- PKI Technology and Encryption Systems : Entrust, MS-PKI, Venafi Encryption Director, OCSP, Hashicorp
- Identity Management Technologies : SailPoint, Powerbroker
- Privileged Access and Vault Management Technologies : CyberArk, SCAPDAP, WAIS
- Monitoring or Automation Tools: Tivoli, Sensu, Autosys, ServiceNow
• Knowledge of the following components would be a good addition:
- Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
- Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server, Sybase)
- Programming languages (Java, Perl, C/C++)
- Understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC)
- Certifications (CISSP, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, RedHat, MCSE, Cloud)
- Working knowledge in Key and certificate encryption, life cycle and end-to-end communication.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: