Contemporary Staffing Solutions is looking for an outgoing, friendly, customer-minded candidate to succeed in our internal IT Recruiter position!
CSS has been partnering with businesses since 1994, and we have been helping clients achieve their staffing goals ever since. We have a solid reputation in the staffing industry and a pipeline of quality candidates who are ready for their next great career move!
If you have HR experience and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, you may be the perfect fit at CSS, where you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter include:
· Being responsible for recruitment of contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement with individuals seeking positions in the IT industry.
· Recruiting through internet searches, internet advertising, Application Tracking System, job fairs, user groups, and referrals.
· Maintaining a flexible schedule to accommodate candidates for interview times and/or interview locations.
· Interviewing candidates over the phone and/or in person.
· Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirements, geographic location, salary requirements, and overall qualifications.
· Coaching candidates on specific opportunities as well as interviewing techniques and tips.
· Discussing orders with Account Managers to get a clear picture of what they are look for and to formulate a recruiting strategy.
· Presenting candidates to Account Managers.
· Setting up interviews at times that are convenient for both clients and candidates.
· Administering employee testing and/or background checks per clients’ request.
· Acting as an intermediary between client and candidate to answer questions, concerns, or to assist in overcoming any objections.
· Extending offers on behalf of a client to a candidate – responsibilities include presenting an offer and negotiation terms of offer.
· Soliciting leads.
· Entering candidate information into the database and updating daily if necessary.
· Serving as a contact at networking events or job fairs.
· Posting jobs on the internet.
· Continuously strive to attain weekly/monthly/annual metrics