Talent Specialist (Technology) - Philadelphia, PA
As a Talent Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Manage all aspects of contract and contract to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone, video and in office interviews, and writing MPC’s.
Conduct all interviews.
Set up and evaluate assessments.
Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
Provide excellent customer service to both clients and candidates.
Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal applicant tracking system.
- Technology skills.
- 0+ years of experience – non managerial.
- College/University degrees not required.
- Working knowledge of technology functions and software such as Microsoft Office products.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet