Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Operations Associate is responsible for providing systems support to the company to ensure all operational processes run smoothly both at the property and corporate level. Create and facilitate processes to establish efficiencies within the company. Effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of problem solving is expected.
- Provide system support to the entire company and handle software issues daily.
- Assess problems to identify specific areas of concern with the various software applications
- Identify and assess software solutions to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and solve existing system problems
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for our software systems
- Handle the Property Management software review and updating of settings
- Manage Employees access to company software systems
- Handle the correction of system related financial variances
- Quarterly Pricing Review with third-party management properties
- Assist with new acquisitions and the software setup of the property
- Assist with the coordination of due diligences as well as the preparation of the reporting package.
- Perform system trainings as needed
- Assist with the successful roll out of new software initiatives
- Expanding duties with the continued company growth
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years property management experience
- Availability to work during designated shift every day of the year, including weekdays, but excluding vacation and sick hours
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Knowledge of intranet applications, printers, multi-line telephones, fax machine, photocopier
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license