The Supervisor of Provider Network Management is responsible for the daily supervision and oversight of the Provider Network Management team members to ensure CBH’s provider network meets network adequacy standards.
- Responsible for providing supervision to assigned staff, write and perform annual reviews and monitor performance issues as they arise.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of all procurements (RFP/Q/A/I) for clinical service enhancements, and ensure compliance with CBH and the City of Philadelphia’s procurement process.
- Keep staff informed of policy and procedural changes related to procurement development and network adequacy standards.
- Support Provider Network Management Specialists with setting monthly Network Adequacy Meeting agendas.
- Regularly monitor and oversee work to ensure that it is being completed timely, in compliance with policies, standards and requirements, and that the team is producing high quality work.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet specified timelines and assign tasks as appropriate.
- Support the Manager of Provider Network Management in evaluating opportunities to expand or change the provider network to meet CBH members’ behavioral health needs.
- Education: Master’s degree in Behavioral Health, Public Health, or related Healthcare field.
- License/Certification: N/A
- Relevant Work Experience: 3 years of Managed Care/Healthcare experience, minimum of 6 months of supervisory experience/ management/ leadership experience, preferably in a managed care setting.
- Strong knowledge of the Pennsylvania Medicaid program
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent active listening and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to effectively communicate and build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately share information on a need to know basis
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to document information accurately
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of and/or ability to utilize geo mapping software application
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and use new software tools
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity: Community Behavioral Health (CBH) provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, individual genetic information or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Applicants as well as employers who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case in accordance with applicable law.
This job profile reflects management’s assignment of current duties, responsibilities, and essential functions; it does not prescribe all or restrict the tasks that may be assigned now, or in the future, relevant to the responsibilities for this position. Community Behavioral Health (CBH) may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.