PeopleShare has a great opportunity for a Staff Accountant!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant for a non-profit organization in Philadelphia, Pa!
Job Details for Staff Accountant:
- $52,000-$62,000 Direct Hire
- Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Job Responsibilities for Staff Accountant:
- Reconcile monthly bank and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and post monthly payroll entries for all entities, update payroll templates, and reconcile general ledger to 941 quarterly filing.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register in Great Plains this includes accurately recording all acquisitions, dispositions, and depreciation. Perform monthly fixed assets reconciliation between the Fixed Assets Module and the general ledger.
- Manage rent and security deposit schedules for multiple locations as well as record monthly entries.
- Update the Investment Schedules and record monthly mark to market changes
- Assist with cash application process
- Assist with annual workers comp audit
- Manage chart of accounts in Great Plains
- Assist in annual budget process
- Participate in year-end review/audit
Requirements for Staff Accountant:
- B.S. in Accounting, or B.S. in Business with emphasis in Accounting, from a credible college or university
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in order to meet close deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent work habits
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.