PeopleShare has an amazing opportunity for a Staff Accountant & AP Specialist role for a large national wellness company located in North Wales, PA! They are actively interviewing now looking for a permanent match for this staff accountant & AP specialist role - they offer great hours, benefits packages, and incentives! APPLY NOW!
Job Details for the Staff Accountant - AP Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $55-75k depending on experience
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Staff Accountant - AP Specialist:
- Manage all aspects of accounts payable (A/P) and staff accountant duties but not limited to including review/reconciliation of vendor invoices, company credit card statements, and wire requests
- Prepare and record journal entries for monthly and annual closings
- Manage all accounting records including accounts payable (A/P), journal vouchers, cash receipts, cash deposits, bank statement reconciliation, investment account statements
- Prepare the 1099 on annual basis
Job Requirements for the Staff Accountant - AP Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA certification preferred
- 4-6 years of staff accountant, CPA, or accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel & Word as well as Sage systems software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.