Our client is a rapidly growing publicly traded company in the healthcare industry headquartered in Bensalem, PA that is looking to add a Staff Accountant. They are looking for an experienced professional that can work independently in and efficient and effective manner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
$60,000 – $70,000
The Staff Accountant applicants must have strong attention to detail, and analytical skills. Looking for 3 to 5 years of experience with month-end close, multi-software use, and accounts payable, and receivable in GL. Including reviewing financial statements. The ideal Staff Accountant candidate should be hard working, and comfortable with meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Prepare financial analyses and reports
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Perform input, maintenance, and review of financial data
- Responsible for updating/reviewing the forecast for possibly a weekly, monthly, and year-end basis
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- ERP experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related experience is required
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.