Our client is a Commercial Real Estate Agency based out of Pennsylvania and is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting Team. This company is rapidly growing and looking for an individual who is motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
$60,000 – $65,000
The Staff Accountant will use their expertise in the areas of journal entries, month-end closing, financial results and accounts payable and receivable. The Staff Accountant must possess strong time management and analytical skills, attention to detail, and solid communication abilities.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing and adjusting journal entries
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts
- Maintaining general ledger charts of accounts
- Assisting with initial internal control evaluations
- Posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals
- Assisting with processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- 2 to 4 years of Accounting experience is required
- Strong math and critical thinking skills are required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Microsoft office suite with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.