Our client is a large organization looking to add a Staff Accountant. This company is looking for an experienced professional that can work independently in and efficient and effective manner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
$55,000 – $58,000
The Staff Accountant must have strong attention to detail, and analytical skills. Looking for 3-5 years’ experience with month-end close, multi-software use, and accounts payable, and receivable in GL. Ideal candidate should be hard working, and comfortable with meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Prepare financial analyses and reports
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Perform input, maintenance, and review of financial data
- Responsible for updating/reviewing the forecast for possibly a weekly, monthly, and year-end basis
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.