Ref ID: 03720-0011945779
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $22.16 to $23.00 hourly
If you're an experienced accountant with a knack for accuracy, Robert Half has a terrific Staff Accountant opportunity for you to check out at an organization in the Museum/Art Gallery/Botanical/Zoo industry. As a Staff Accountant, you'll be responsible for preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. During the monthly close, many aspects of internal reporting will be your responsibility. You'll also be participating in compliance, reviewing schedules for the reporting processes, and staying connected with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits. A very involved position, the Staff Accountant spends a good deal of time producing Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based company offering this multi-faceted, Staff Accountant opportunity provides a thriving environment where innovation is encouraged, and effort is rewarded. Your chance to contribute/ make an impact starts today when you click the apply button! If you have any questions, please contact Robert Half at 215-568-4580!
As a Staff Account Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Commentate on a wide variety of financial data and communicate it in a useful and understandable manner
- Produce complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Play a role in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as needed
- Create monthly statement analysis to be used for management reporting's
- Support implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Conduct month end close, journal entries, without supervision
- Support fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage capital lease and monthly payment schedules
Your chance to contribute/ make an impact starts today when you click the apply button! If you have any questions, please contact Robert Half at 215-568-4580!