You are a fast and talented UI/UX Artist looking to build the next generation of online multiplayer games for Oculus Quest. You are a skilled communicator, adept at collaborating with the team to create, iterate and finalize designs to make our user journey as clear as possible. You have a strong sense of what is needed to make complex interactions easy to learn and enjoyable to use on an ongoing basis. You're not afraid to rapidly prototype in game with a highly motivated team. You value giving and receiving constructive feedback knowing that working together makes the best product.
Sr. UI/UX Artist - BigBox Responsibilities:
1. Create clear UX flows and UI designs from layout to prototyping, rapid iteration and review, to final quality for each release
2. Work with various 2D/3D Software packages (Photoshop, Unity, etc.)
3. Help drive a consistent visual language within the UI and a standardized approach to implementation
4. Work in a fast-paced rapidly iterative AAA Studio
5. Work on live service titles including A/B testing UI flows
6. Work with the art and engineering teams to guide creative and engine-efficient solutions for the UI
7. Collaborate with tools and engine teams to continually improve upon our custom workflows and technology
8. Online portfolio showing UI examples that have been implemented in game
9. Experience working with Unity and Unity canvas components
10. 5+ years of experience in AAA or Mobile game development
11. Experience creating polished UI for mobile and or VR platforms
12. Experienced picking up and teaching new tools and techniques
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].