At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This is an individual contributor position that works under minimal supervision and performs routine and non-routine work.
Position will lead system testing, test automation design and execution, manage test architecture and solution design of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
This is a dynamic position with a wide range of responsibilities.
The focus of this role is to deliver implementation support, develop test solution technical design and provide product extension and development and/or technical guidance to both our customer base and members of our internal delivery team while serving as an advocate for solving customer business needs.
Position may require working extended hours and/or shift work to support our project and meet assignment deliverables.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Consults and coordinates closely with internal clients on complex and/or ambiguous issues/projects to gather information/requirements, advises on technology choices, and confirms project specifications
- Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge and develops practical, workable, and cost-effective solutions to business problems to satisfy client requirements. Frequently provides assistance/mentors less experienced personnel.
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business, IT partners and other stakeholders. Consults and/or actively participates in the management and optimization of computing resources which could involve multiple functional areas.
- Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel. Provide performance and development feedback as required.
- Effectively researches, analyzes, and identifies current and emerging technology trends/products/concepts that can improve the team’s or client’s business process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and typically 5 to 8 of in-depth technical core product experience (Integration Cloud, OPA), designing and configuring Oracle Cloud Suite of products, or progressive experience in a technical role focused on Contact Center, CRM, or customer experience application.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current Cloud Architecture trends and its applicability internally and to customers
- Experience extending the Oracle CX Cloud product suite utilizing custom extension components such as custom business objects, custom process models, custom fields, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small to medium teams in delivering software solutions
- Demonstrates strong software development capabilities coupled with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills with self-motivation to achieve success in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent communications skills - Able to effectively communicate highly technical information in non-technical terminology (written and verbal).
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems - Windows, Solaris or Linux; or strong knowledge of cloud platforms – Azure, Amazon or Google
- Strong knowledge of software development languages specific to your domain.
- Strong understanding of advanced programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Extensive experience with test automation and IT system testing best practices
- Experience implementing or integrating Oracle CX Cloud with other CIS systems
- Applies technical expertise to plan, design, build and test required products and processes.
- Familiarity with TIBCO and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Experience with Azure DevOps, software development and test-driven development
- Experience in automated testing including unit testing, UI testing and functional testing
- Demonstrated understanding of what makes good software design, a deeper understanding of programming languages, and an ability to solve engineering problems of increasing difficulty. Shows initiative beyond pure implementation.
- Experience building highly scalable applications
- Experience working with SCRUM, Kanban or other Agile development environments
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor