The Senior Manager, IT Product Management- AGILE for ServiceNow is accountable for Advance Auto Parts ServiceNow’s Platform and all integrated solutions. This person will be working closely with leaders in IT, Procurement, Supply Chain, Transformation, Information Security, and other cross functional teams to build and execute a highly automated, integrated, and innovative ServiceNow Platform while focusing on rapid speed to value while focusing on user experience.
This position is responsible for championing and driving organizational and technological change with the goal of transforming Advance Auto Parts Service Management program to AGILE which will increase our capacity and ability to serve our customers better than anyone else. This person will be responsible for all Platform Governance, Prioritization, Value Realization, Weekly Program Governance, and supporting analyst work associated. This person will drive not only the technology but will challenge the status quo and drive for actionable insights to improve IT operations and support. In addition, this role is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the appropriate Business Operations and IT Leadership Teams and their direct reports and serves as the main escalation point for Platform issues which cannot be resolved by the members operating within their respective teams.
This position will have direct management responsibility for a small team of analysts and indirect management responsibility for the ServiceNow Technology. In addition, this position will have responsibility for developing and maintaining an effective Product Team, prioritizing work for the Platform, and executing ITBM in support of ServiceNow. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strong senior level relationships with Advance Auto Parts’ external partners and ensures that it receives the maximum value for any contracted services. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and execute the ITBM ServiceNow Strategy. Must have a strong skillset in the management of Enterprise Programs using AGILE methodology
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service quality, closely liaising with Service Managers, Service Integration Manager, 'ITIL Service Management' process owners and managers, Corporate IT, Architects and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with client strategy, policies and standards for the entire lifecycle of the services delivered
- Understand and map the current system landscape, including applications by functional are and the application interdependencies. Define the limitations with current landscape and prioritize the replacement roadmap to ensure business continuity and maximum business value
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives & corporate strategy.
- Work with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provide detailed design and business processes to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Consider and defines the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Work with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- Develop detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with the business stakeholders
- Provide expert input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Lead large scale or complex business systems and application upgrades/ enhancement development and installations.
- Evaluate user requirements for one or more specialized business applications and translates those needs into defined user assessment plans or specifications used in determining end-user business or technical needs.
- Serve as a functional/technical resource and mentors the business organization
- Provides senior business leaders information, advice, and engages with the business to understand and influence technology and process solutions.
- Develops relations with business to cultivate trust and that encourages business leaders to seek their advice and helps guide decisions.
- Create business process flow charts for customer and technical review.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Work on applications and business problems that are highly complex and diverse in scope and may include and project size, multiple applications, multiple I/T segments, contractors, global rollout, new technologies, new architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 Years ServiceNow Application Experience
- 5-7 Years AGILE Experience
- 10 years of large scale Enterprise IT Business Experience
- Strong experience in driving transition
- Experience leading Service Management enterprise transformations
- Experience with ServiceNow’s ITBM Functionality
- Familiarity with application architectures and integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Could have direct reports
This position will be responsible for directly managing and influencing Service Provider outcomes and ensuring the highest level of service quality, closely liaising with both internal and external partners.