This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
This is an opportunity to join the Analytics job family, also known as Healthcare Intelligence (HcI) work to empower clinical and business decisions makers with trusted, timely, and actionable information to accelerate innovation, increase patient engagement, and enable delivery of the highest quality health care. Members leverage comprehensive knowledge of systems to provide analytics solutions that meet the customers’ needs. The HcI team provides accurate and timely assessments and reports using multiple data sources for clinical, administrative, and business data relative to unique changes in the delivery of health care for all venues of care. Using advanced statistical, analytical, and reporting techniques, they provide information that can support decisions and deliver actionable insights. They interpret data to inform patients, consumers and providers as well as improve workflow across the organization by streamlining data processes.
Why join us?
Career Advancement / Growth - We encourage and support the professional growth of its employees by providing financial assistance to further their education.
Employee benefits include a choice of HMOs or PPO plan, along with dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, long-term disability insurance, life and accident insurance.
Sr. Healthcare Analytic Developers are considered a subject matter expert, involved with all phases of analytic application deployment from design, to implementation, through post implementation problem solving. Someone with an analytical background focused on Revenue Cycle Finance or Hospital Billing is highly preferred. They independently provide an advanced level of analytics build expertise with their focus geared more towards complex and overall large projects. They offer mentorship to peers and developers and provide educational/informational sessions to improve workflows, troubleshooting, or system design pertaining to the overall team as well as internal implementation processes. Sr. Healthcare Analytics Developers complete complex data analysis across multiple data sources, domains, and entities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Maintain high level of expertise of enterprise application systems and the industry at large.
- Develop solutions of high performance and rapid response time.
- Provide support of complex, enterprise-wide analytics systems and process and analyze information from relevant sources.
- Pursue implementation and use of new analytic features.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and analytics packages.
- Provide insight into data lineage and transformations.
- Communicate with project management to prioritize efforts.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Maintains the highest level of expertise and competence in the proper operation and optimal use of complex enterprise application systems and the industry at large.
- Researches, develops, and maintains the highest level of expertise in assigned domain(s) to provide consultation and the best possible analytics solutions to business partners.
- Develops analytic applications independently and/or collaboratively that are high performance, rapid response time, and as close to real-time as possible.
- Provides technical and administrative support of complex, enterprise-wide analytics systems to ensure data integrity and proper system functioning. Processes and analyzes information in support of companies goals.
- Develops and maintains understanding of the capabilities of existing analytic tools and actively pursues implementation and use of new features, keeping data consumers informed and empowered, and making sure the organization gets the most out of its analytics technology investments.
- Provides guidance and reviews work of lower level staff on development projects. Provides coaching as necessary.
- Mentors lower level staff and customers on analytics integration principles and best practices.
- Develops reports, dashboards, and analytics packages using the full range of functionality available through business intelligence suite of tools.
- Ensures the data that is presented to the customer is connected to the enterprise Data Governance Center with definitions and standardized terminologies, and provides insight into data lineage and transformations subsequent to initial creation.
- Completes assigned tasks and projects on time, while proactively communicating with project management or staff leadership to prioritize workflows and mitigate risks. Tracks issues and provides solution-oriented escalation.
- Demonstrates collaboration within and across IS and business teams.
- Minimum 5 years’ analytics related work experience.
- Experience with Data directly related to Ambulatory Revenue Cycle systems or Hospital Billing is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using relational database technology, including writing, debugging, and performance tuning SQL queries.
- Demonstrated history of successful analytics projects and reporting tools such as Tableau, SSRS, or in respective application.
- Experienced in leading projects, providing expert consultative guidance and direction on change initiatives, effectively managing more than one project, and meeting established deadlines.
- Proven ability in workflow and data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, development, testing, and publication.
- Past success leading meetings between business stakeholders, technical resources, and third parties for business requirements and technical solutions.
- Experienced working with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team, and interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Proven excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated master-level SQL skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize standard system tools to meet needs of end users.
- Experienced planning and organizing day-to-day activities, effectively managing more than one task, and meeting established deadlines.
- Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal relations to achieve goals.
- Exposure to advanced analytic tools (e.g. Snowflake, Azure Cloud Platform and DevOps, Collibra) and skill sets (e.g. Python, predictive modeling) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Epic Certification in Clarity, Caboodle, Resolute or Ambulatory Billing data models preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.