The eDiscovery Senior project managers primary responsibility is to ensure the successful execution of all eDiscovery Services for Ricoh clients. Working directly with clients, sales and RICOH's team members, the Senior project manager oversees all eDiscovery services delivered. The eDiscovery Sr. project manager is the eDiscovery subject matter expert and responsible for ensuring an excellent client experience.
As an eDiscovery subject matter expert, the eDiscovery Sr. Project Manager must be able to demonstrate a strong technical and working knowledge of eDiscovery processing tools and hosting platforms including Relativity. The Sr. Project Manager must be able to execute within the Relativity application support including design, security and application of the Relativity tool. This position is required to meet service level agreements and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction leading to an increase growth of revenue and is individually responsible for the service delivery, totaling up to $10M of revenue. The Sr. Project Manager's ability to delegate tasks and communicate clear expectations to other members of the eDiscovery services team. The Sr. Project manager will also consulted on new and emerging technology, engaged in testing and feedback to senior leadership.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Advise and delegate tasks to eDiscovery project managers and/or project coordinators.
* Primary SME for planning and implementation of projects in support of the EDRM and all aspects of eDiscovery including technology assisted review (TAR).
* Responsible for meeting project objectives and maintaining customer quality and satisfaction levels.
* Provides support to the sales team through consultation and setting direction, as well as assisting with the creation of necessary documentation for project needs.
* Provides training, support and guidance in RICOH's project tracking tools.
* Insures Project Management team provides proactive and concise communication to clients and internal project teams regarding project status; including a budget, timelines, deliverables, adjustments in work scope, and overall expectations.
* As an SME, responsible for maintaining a high level of technical competency in all eDiscovery service offerings as well as maintaining current information regarding technology trends within the Litigation Support industry through the use of industry publications and independent self-study.
* Able to provide initial training and development to clients on all services and tools utilized by Ricoh Project management team.
* Develop strong client relationships through collaborative and consultative service
* A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate client needs along with the ability to confront unexpected problems quickly and effectively.
* Maintain accurate billable hours and timely submits appropriate supporting documentation to the billing department for invoicing.
* Possess high level of attention to detail, high-quality work standards, and the ability to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure.
* Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to successfully work independently with minimal supervision and work well within a team-oriented environment and foster effective team relationships.
* Create and provide thorough project documentation, reporting, and project metrics.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Remote- prefer someone on the West Coast
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is strongly preferred, in eDiscovery, litigation support management or case management experience with an emphasis on technical support or document review.
- Requires proficiency in the understanding of typical law firm structures and document management processes and requirements as well as litigation support database systems.
- Requires working knowledge of industry-recognized document management and support systems, as well as online hosting tools such as Relativity, Opentext Review platforms, Venio Review tools. (Relativity Certifications or equivalent work experience is required for this position, eDiscovery or Forensic certifications such as RCA, CEDS.)
- Requires completion of a four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and a passion for problem-solving and implementing solutions to solve client needs.
- Technical Writing skills preferred.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.