Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Problems? You solve them. Resources? You find them. Expectations? You blow them out of the water. As a Delivery Lead, you conceive a plan and make it happen—guiding multi-disciplinary teams from first contact to final delivery, and keeping a keen eye on budgets, timelines, and relationships along the way. You’re a natural-born leader, organizer, and people person, and your skills are on display every day.
We drive digital transformation and customer experience in rapidly changing sectors like campaign management, web content management, mobile applications, social media, ecommerce, web-based applications and digital marketing platforms. This exciting leadership opportunity for senior level digital delivery professional encompasses all facets of digital delivery management, team leadership, solution management, technical project and client management. This leader will also be responsible for the execution of the project life cycle aligned to client business needs and on occasion support business development initiatives to expand the current Epsilon footprint within our clients.
This successful leader must have digital, technical & PMO domain expertise and excellent communication skills that allow for cultivating confidence and trust with our clients as well as internal Epsilon business partners. The digital delivery leader will apply their technical acumen in multi-channel digital to help construct solutions which best leverage Epsilons digital capabilities.
The preferred candidate will have either a management consulting or digital agency background delivering large-scale IT solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What you’ll do
- Provide day-to-day leadership over engagement teams comprised of both new solution and maintenance/break-fix driving the stability and growth of digital experience solutions.
- Provide thought-leadership to staff and clients related to solution architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application maintenance operations.
- Lead implementation teams to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Serve as first-line of escalation from the project delivery teams.
- Manage offshore development team, and knowledgeable around driving cost savings/efficiencies via offshore team.
- Stay abreast of latest digital marketing technology trends and all of Epsilon’s product offerings to integrate into annual account planning efforts, business development efforts and overall client marketing technology roadmaps.
- Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management. Synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing continual process improvement initiatives; both corporate driven as well as individually defined.
What you have
• 12+ years’ of overall experience, preferably within a management consulting company or digital marketing agency.
• 4+ years’ experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
• Understanding of the campaign management workflow with one of these tools: Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Experience managing digital transformation including translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
• Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies within Digital, IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and consumer-orientation in the market is critical to the organization.
• Strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve.
• Experience in managing all PMO activities including Preparing Project Status Reports, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Planning, Benefits Tracking, Facilitation of governance forums.
• Experience with SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Advanced degree(s)
- PMP and CSM certifications
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.