Ref ID: 03720-0011938540
Classification: Data Scientist
We power the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now, we are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Data Scientist who will be responsible for applying scientific methods to identify business optimization strategies and develop, evaluate and demonstrate prototypes of empirical software including but not limited to machine learning, graph science, signal processing and optimization based numerical methods.
Data Scientists collaborate directly with the Business Intelligence, Data Engineering and Development team members to productize research as reporting and business software. This is a critical mathematical engineering role whose work is leveraged by other engineers and by senior executives to define our future .
Our ideal player will:
• Design, train and apply statistics, mathematical models, and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for predictive learning, forecasting and optimization
• Work with Software development team to deploy models as micro-services leveraged inside of business software products
• Monitor, maintain, and refine predictive models as necessary, including re-training
• Work with product team to align software goals with KPI’s via empirical measure of effectiveness
• Participate in the agile / scrum process
• Follow the CRISP-DM process to generate robust documentation associated with iterative work
• Present results to technical and business stakeholders.
Our ideal player will have:
• M.S. or higher in computer science, mathematics or related discipline with a focus on machine learning or the equivalent of 5 years of experience in machine learning, forecasting and
• Practical experience in building evaluating and deploying machine learning pipelines as with python, preferably within AWS or GCP ecosystem
• Strong programming skills in Python, fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas), machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn, Keras/Tensorflow, pymc3) and optimization (e.g. linear programming) tools
• Experience with accessing and organizing data drawn from relational and non-relational data stores.
• Experience in cloud computing ecosystems (preferably in AWS and GCP)
• Practical experience in deep learning architectures and frameworks
• Proven background answering open ended research questions using data
• Experience with computational statistics and understanding of theoretical fundamentals of statistics and mathematical workings of machine learning algorithms.
• Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
• Demonstrated communication skills including the ability switch between technical and business contexts.
• Preferably a background in software development
Extra Credit if you have:
• Media or Advertising Experience
• Experience working with DSP or Identity Graph
Contact Serge.Nisenzon at 215.568.1513