We're looking for a Sr.Automated Marketing Manager who can help take our marketing programs to the next evolution! We are a group of creative and collaborative individuals who love what we do and are looking for others who also thrive in independent and fast paced environments.
What we need:
- Someone comfortable with owning and executing all portions of automated marketing program with a focus on email acquisition.
- Develop direct response campaign: strategy, detailed planning, forecasting, creative development and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- You are supremely comfortable with importing leads from both internal and 3rd party sources, ensuring compliance with naming conventions, campaign requirements, and privacy policies.
- You have developed and implemented ongoing test and learn plans to iterate and optimize, improving results month over month.
- Creating a robust segmentation effort to develop a critical view of prospects via various sociographic and demographic factors. And concept customized creative elements to drive engagement in each of our targeted segments.
- Collaborating across the enterprise, especially with our sales, account management and biz-ops teams to ensure we are aligned with and executing on the goals and priorities of the business.
Why we're excited about you:
- 5+ years of experience in running and building automated marketing programs with a channel emphasis on Email and some practical experience with Direct Mail.
- 3+ years with CRM systems for lead importation and trigger based marketing programs. (Salesforce experience is preferred).
- 2+ years' experience with Marketo (Marketo Certified Expert is a huge plus!).
- Experience in the healthcare, Fintech, or financial services industry.
- You boast strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing).
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm & foster strategic thinking and the ability to integrate with an existing marketing team full of other type A personalities.
- You have extensive campaign execution and project management experience.
- Consistent record of independently designing and executing successful direct response campaigns and demonstrable talent for direct response copywriting.
- Skilled at working independently, as well as collaborating on objectives and success metrics on a broader team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that allows you pick the direction you need to run and when confronted with ambiguity or unexplored spaces create your own approach and document for those who follow.
- And most importantly in the face of adversity or just a really bad day, you stay calm, collected, and drive to fixes quickly.