As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time and part-time Special Education Teachers to provide services to K-12 charter school students throughout Philadelphia. We have many needs open that include in-person and online (hybrid model). These positions are for the 2021/2022 school year.
Please Note: if we have several open positions listed in your profession and location, you only need to apply for one to be considered for all!
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- PA Certified Teacher
- Licensure as a Special Education Teacher in Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities Include:
- Co-teaching in a high school science classroom
- Making accommodations and modifications to the curriculum and assignments.
- Working in small groups in break-out rooms with special education students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.