As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full and part-time Special Education Teachers to provide in-person and online services to charter school students. All experience levels are welcome (PA Certification is required). These positions are for both contract and permanent placements for the 2021/2022 school year.
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Special Education Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.