CGRC’s Elementary Education Services (EES) Program is a licensed, private Special Education School for children in grades K-8 in Delaware County who are struggling in their public school classroom. Our school is a structured academic environment, much like mainstream classrooms, and teaches an academic curriculum but with a strong emphasis on social, emotional, and behavioral development.
The goal for every child in our Elementary Education Services (EES) is to learn the skills necessary to return successfully to his/her own public school district. Our structured academic environment combined with group therapy, individual counseling, and on-site psychiatric services provides the safe and supportive environment students need.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to have a rewarding experience with a direct impact on positive growth and development, share and expand your competencies, apply your knowledge in advancing students, EES is for you!
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop IEP’s for each child and attend ongoing reviews for the child.
- Develop, plan, and facilitate weekly thematic units to meet the child’s IEP goals.
- Complete progress monitoring on all assigned clients.
- Develop and implement the behavior modification program in assigned classroom.
- Provide individual/group instruction to children enrolled in the CGRC program.
- Demonstrate therapeutic relationship skills including an understanding of boundary issues and confidentiality.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings relating to an individual child, including case review meetings to access, provide, or coordinate mental health and education services for the client.
State certification in Special Education is required.
Who is CGRC? We are a premier children’s provider that embraces our clinicians as partners in our organization’s strategic plan.
What can CGRC do for you? Do YOU want to be a Change Agent? If so, we want you to be a part of the Child Guidance partnership. Working here means being open to new clinical experiences both as an individual and as part of a team. We offer reimbursed comprehensive clinical supervision and training with the opportunity to develop your leadership competencies and career interests on a personal level. Join any of our organizational committees, task forces, or work groups. If you are furthering your education, we want to be your partner. We are offering flexibility for classes, internship possibilities within our organization, and the availability for licensure supervision. It is important to us that you enjoy a healthy work-life balance and we will encourage you to have personal goals that focus on self-care.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization.
We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible employees. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer