Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is looking for an energetic Spa Assistant Manager with enthusiasm, strong organizational skills and a self-starter. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years of sales/customer service experience, preferably in a luxury hotel or spa environment. This opportunity is a great chance to learn and grow in your career.
The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Retail/sales experience
- A passion for people and sales
- High level of enthusiasm
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line
- Strong computer skills
What's in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and generous bonuses
- Strong opportunity for advancement
- Pay is Weekly (not every other week)
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Monthly 50 min massage or facial for full-time employees
- Contests and employee referral bonus program
Compensation: Hourly pay that equals $28k annually - plus additional commissions
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.