We are looking for a passionate solar sales consultants to join our growing solar installation company. As a Door to Door Solar Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing and educating them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations. "Your First step to becoming a Millionaire. Follow our Million Dollar Blueprint and you will have to achieve things in life you didn't know you couldn't." As a Solar Sales Consultant, you'll be selling the following services: Residential and Commercial Solar, Battery Backup and Generators, Roofing, Insulation, Attic Fans, HVAC, Hot Water Heating, Pool Pumps and Heaters, LED Lighting, Alarm Systems, and Tree Trimmings & Removal. If you don't have any current Sales Experience that's okay you will be an Appointment Setter. After 10 sales, you will be promoted to a Closer. For each sale, Closers make $5,000-$6,000 or more. Training Offered Daily! APPLY NOW!!! Schedule your Interview now reply with your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 605-679-9945.
Solar Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers or clients educating them on Solar Products and Equipment.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs.
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales team.
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
Solar Sales Consultant Requirements:
Solar energy consultants must have strong customer service skills so they can effectively interact with clients and potential clients. They also need to have good analytical skills so that they can effectively process information and use it to reach reliable conclusions. Computer skills are needed to use analytical software and produce reports. Solar energy consultants should also have technical skills so they can understand the technology they are researching or promoting. Problem-solving skills are an asset when they are providing energy use assessments and developing energy cost savings strategies.
- High School Diploma
- Willingness to learn and continue to learn about Solar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and Interpersonal disposition.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.