Job ID: 153042
Location: Open to work remotely anywhere in the USA or Canada (Preferably PST time zone)
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better-connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Build, lead, and advise the vision and overall strategy to achieve business goals through specialized projects.
What will your job look like?
- Establish the vision, strategy and direction in line with the software engineering unit strategy and investment direction. Help build a dynamic environment that adopts change and perceives challenges as opportunities.
- Inclusive leadership of a 30-50 people to create an engaging environment, set individual goals, performance improvement, and growth for the unit management team.
- Establish a learning and innovation culture for consatant improvement of software engineering processes and programs.
- Maintain full grasp of the projects handled by the unit and prioritize project priorities. Proactively investigate and identify critical points and major achievements.
- Lead all aspects of unit-wide quality metrics, standard methodologies, and coding patterns. Use deep expertise for the implementation of engineering strategy.
- Work jointly with product managers on product roadmap and add value to customer business.