Exciting opportunity for Senior Software Engineer!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sean Sanford
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
In this role you will design, develop, modify, adapt and implement short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems, databases and applications infrastructure. You will review and interpret system requirements and business processes as well as code, test, debug and implement software solutions. You will also:
Lead projects or work streams
Be accountable for your work and sometimes others, provide process and standards advice in your area of specialization
Serve as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Why join us?
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
You will be responsible for:
Performing as a domain expert in one or more parts of the software lifecycle (e.g., coding, testing, deployment). Leads significant pieces of development within the development lifecycle
Contributing to the development of standard methodologies within your group
Leading code reviews and actively participates in providing feedback on others’ designs/code
Being accountable for technical debt in your own software
Leading a small project team, as required
Taking control of complex problems and step through them in a rational way
Making tactical vs. strategic trade-offs
Being flexible in your thinking; able to evolve a solution when additional information or ideas are presented
Mentoring junior members of the team
Identifying when junior engineers need help and providing it in a positive way that promotes confidence.
Actively helping team members/make suggestions to improve practices.
Able to work directly with business partners
Decisions show a focus on current and future business priorities, together with fiscal responsibility
Can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions
Typically requires 3+ years of progressive experience
In-depth knowledge and expertise in your job discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines
Stays up to date with new technologies
Programs proficiently in several languages and is comfortable switching between them
Shows dedication to quality by implementing suitable software using unit/integration and acceptance testing at the time of feature development
Develops data models or schemas from scratch and knows of key concepts such as ACID, Normalization, and Transactions
Debugs large components with limited assistance and assists other engineers
Designs and develops practical APIs and abstractions.
Convert the architecture to design and develop service-oriented architecture using Spring Boot, RESTful Web Services, JMS and ORM – Hibernate.
• Develop and maintain Java Spring Boot applications with a focus on enterprise technologies
• Develop and Design on microservice and RESTful web service development using swagger.
• Deployment through CI-CD pipeline to cloud, Rancher and Apigee gateway readiness, also by building and integrating to API proxy using Google (Apigee).
• Working in a JVM, with an understanding of Java, JARS, class loading and how build environments work.
• Design of complex, global or strategic development projects.
• Develop Single Page application (SPA) and Routes for Navigation support and Reactive User experience.
• Deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
• Development and Deployment of infrastructure in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis.
• Development of AWS infrastructure on various resources like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, SNS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.