Ref ID: 03720-0012126299
Classification: Revenue Accountant
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Do you want the opportunity to join an ambitious company? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half is trying to fill. Responsibilities of the Senior Revenue Accountant include general and complex revenue accounting functions, revenue related balance sheet account reconciliations, and supporting the monthly closing process. The Senior Revenue Accountant is responsible for supporting the accounting team in maintaining the company’s financial records and accounting policies and procedures to ensure that all financial transactions are executed and documented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. To succeed in this role, you must be proficient at analyzing information. This full-time role offers solid compensation and benefits along with possibility growth.
- Prepare and review monthly complex revenue journal entries
- Work closely with the billing, accounting, finance, and operations teams to obtain relevant revenue information
- Prepare and review monthly revenue related balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in the accounts receivable and collections process when needed
- Assist in the monthly closing and financial reporting process as directed
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet and income statement accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy.
- Perform financial analysis of the balance sheet and income statement.