ASI is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help build delightful experiences for distributors and suppliers in the promotional products industry.
This influential position will play a key role working alongside the leaders of product management, user experience design, user experience research, and product engineering to establish vision, strategy, and roadmaps across the organization. You will have the freedom of creative control in your area of influence, interact with the most senior leaders of the organization, and be able to directly impact the business and users’ day-to-day routines.
As Senior Product Manager you will collaborate with a cross-functional group of technologists, designers, and stakeholders to manage your roadmap and backlog to solve the problems of our customers and create profitable and friendly products. Utilizing research, experiments, and industry best-practices, you, along with your teammates, will collaborate effectively with other product managers, designers, scrummasters, and engineers to assist with product strategy and discovery using quantitative and qualitative measures, user research, technical reasoning, business cases, and competitive and comparative analyses. You will oversee the product process from concept and visioning through to development handoff, implementation, and ongoing iterative updates to your product.
• Creation of product vision serve as the “north star” for product decisions
• Shared ownership of creation and adherence to OKRs/KPIs for cross-functional product team, along with ongoing evaluation and reporting of progress towards goals
• Responsibility for product lifecycle and creation of delightful experience from research and ideation to implementation and ongoing iterations through proper role definition, processes, and tool selection
• Works with the product team to define Epics and document User Stories including acceptance criteria for new features and product changes
• Product evangelism internally with stakeholders and externally with customers
• Identification and evaluation of new business opportunities
• Maintain user relationships to directly understand needs from our users to formulate the best solutions with product team, ensuring the voice of the customer is always heard
• Stakeholder management and communication to inform design choices and incorporate business needs
• Backlog management and participating and leading key ceremonies with cross-functional product team and stakeholders
• Utilizes industry standard best practices for backlog management and roadmapping
• Understands and evaluates competitive landscape
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in product management roles for SaaS products
• Natural leadership skills to display confidence, maintain strategic vision, inspire coworkers, motivate team members, and cultivate a design thinking culture across the company
• Exceptional communication skills to effectively conduct user research, interact with stakeholders, and communicate to C-level executives
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth collaboration with stakeholders across the organization, including product, engineering, sales, finance, editorial, market research, and customer service teams.
• Prior experience participating in products processes and techniques and knowledge of industry best practices in new environments
• Analytical abilities to pull together both quantitative data sources and qualitative feedback to establish product strategies
• Entrepreneurial spirit that is comfortable creating their own path and working independently and autonomously
• Promotional product industry experience a plus
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v. ASI is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Diversity makes us better. Check out ASI’s Diversity and Inclusion Blog Posts.
Important note: Employees who are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and who are enrolled in the ASI health plan will be subject to a $100 per pay surcharge. Vaccinated employees are not subjected to the surcharge.
About ASI: The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI®; asicentral.com) serves a network of 25,000 suppliers, distributors and decorators in the $20.7 billion promotional products industry. ASI’s flagship product, the technology platform ESP®, manages the industry’s entire supply and marketing chain. ASI also produces award-winning digital content, live events and educational programs that enable companies in 53 countries to be more efficient, productive and profitable. ASI’s media and research operation provides the most authoritative business content in the industry, and the ASI Certification Program features 200+ live and online education courses for industry professionals. The company, family-owned and -operated since 1962, is proud to have been consistently ranked among the “Best Places to Work” in Philadelphia and Bucks County, PA.