Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Optum Financial® (www.OptumFinancial.com) is modernizing the insurance industry by digitizing complex claims payment processes, allowing people to access their funds faster than ever before. Here, we will leverage your talents along with our technology and financial expertise to streamline claims processes across health and dental plans, auto and property insurance, worker’s compensation claims, and third-party administrators. Our great products need great people like you. We invite you to take your career to the next level with our teams that work every day to improve the lives of others.
Optum Financial offers competitive compensation, an excellent and accessible benefits package, and a fantastic work environment that is high energy, dynamic, and progressive.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to support Optum Financial business objectives, create market awareness, and drive new interest. In this position you will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products and solutions through compelling storytelling and innovative marketing outreach.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs that generate, and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate awareness and MQLs. In addition, you will support sales efforts, assist in creating product launch strategies, develop sales enablement content, create event marketing experiences, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and implement integrated marketing strategy for targeted Optum Financial market segments – includes programs, new product introductions and email, digital and social strategies that support sales, pipeline and retention goals
- Responsible for MQL and SQL lead/demand generation
- Use advanced metrics to monitor and evaluate campaigns and adjust on an ongoing basis to improve performance
- Ensure that campaigns, assets, communications, and messaging are on brand
- Create marketing collateral and sales tools including brochures, datasheet, presentations, proposals, and infographics
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
- Manage online events, including webinars, virtual briefings, and podcast like events
- Supervisory Responsibility - this position will directly manage outside marketing support resources as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation/digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of B2B experience in marketing in a healthcare or fintech company
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Highly analytical and quantitative with an ability to use data to inform business strategy
- Solid reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot/Eloqua, WordPress, Google Analytics, and SEO/SEM Skills
- Proven track record of executing successful product and program launches
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Ability to drive people and projects to meet deliverables, budget, and timelines
- Experience in financial services and/or healthcare industries
- Highly self-motivated with a focus on producing stellar results
- Work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Marketing Manager Optum Financial B2B Marketing, marketing B2B financial Manager, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote