UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own.
As a Senior Marketing e-Commerce Consultant, you will own and support all product enhancement requests for the UHC Agent Toolkit application. You will primarily rely on user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) research and digital marketing best practice to help meet customer demand of our UHC Agent Toolkit site. You will join the UHC Toolkit Operations & Delivery team to help deliver marketing materials to field agents and sales leaders.
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Gathering the voice of the customer input from field marketing managers and sales leader teams to help enhance and refine the UHC Agent Toolkit application
- Translate all customer feedback into formal product enhancement requests to our host vendor to help optimize site features, search and navigation experience based on UX / UI best practice
- Sets direction, resolves problems, and provides UX / UI guidance related to the UHC Agent Toolkit application to members of Toolkit Operations & Delivery team
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Monitors UHC Agent Toolkit portal activities and supports ongoing maintenance and operations inclusive of testing, enhancements, and defect resolution
- Works with vendor and internal partners to install customer requirements oversee program rules and validation testing
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- May provide support of project intake, programming, formatting, and publication of marketing materials to the UHC Agent Toolkit
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing and project management experience within a matrix organization
- 2+ years of experience in UX / UI research and design
- 2+ years of experience in e-Commerce
- 2+ years of professional PC skills Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job KeyWords: Digital Marketing, B2B, e-commerce, research design, healthcare, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, UI, UX, Partial Remote