Senior Manager, Contract Support
Manage contracting process, tools, contract generation, analytics and reporting through all stages of the contracting process for Quest Diagnostics’ most complex customers. Ensure timely, accurate, and thorough completion of all contracts. Serve as the primary advisor to Director, Commercial Contracting. Customers include Commercial physician accounts, Health Plans, Integrated/Independent Physician Associations, Health Systems, ACOs, Emerging Markets and other laboratories. Work cross-functionally with Legal, Pricing/Finance, Commercial Technology, Clinical Franchises, and regional commercial representatives to develop, implement and drive contract management compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the contract generation, process improvement of the Contracting Center of Excellence focusing on efficiency, standardization and controls for high-volume and high-risk key customers
• Lead Program Management activities to drive contracting center of excellence including the establishment of standard contracting processes, gathering of customer requirements, the build out of contracting tools, and the rollout of complete contract lifecycle management solutions
• Interpret, enter, and update highly complex contract terms and conditions into the Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management application
• Draft, redline, and administer Laboratory Service Agreements and other related contracts/amendments utilizing standard templates and customer generated contracts across all segments (Health Plans, Integrated/Independent Physician Associations, Health Systems, ACOs, Emerging Markets) of the Commercial organization
• Drive contract review and analysis for intercompany-related transactions related to acquisitions, mergers, and organizational consolidation of entities that contribute to cost-savings for the company
• Lead efforts of managing an internal audit review process to help drive contract compliance in accordance with company and industry standards
• Provide guidance and oversight during scheduled audits, driving toward actionable insights to refine the contract management process.
• Develop and manage project-related documents and SOPs to ensure that processes are aligned with key business objectives
• Work cross-functionally with Commercial Leadership, Legal, Pricing/Finance, Compliance, Health Plans, Franchises, Commercial Regions, Esoteric Laboratories, Joint Ventures and other internal resources to drive contract management outcomes
- No Direct Reports
Other Key Skills
- College graduate
- Paralegal Certification a plus
- 8+ years’ experience in Lab Industry and a comprehensive understanding of functional departments within a Laboratory-based organization to include but not limited to: Sales, Legal, Compliance, Billing, Lab Operations, Marketing
- 5+ years of paralegal experience
- 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of Third-Party Commercial Payors
- 3+years’ experience in CRM and Contract Management software/applications, particularly Salesforce.com and Apttus cloud-based software
- Strategic Focus
- Managing multiple priorities
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Learning on the Fly
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.