Ref ID: 03720-0011894539
Classification: Cost Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
If you want to work for an innovative company, Robert Half Finance has an opportunity for you as a full-time Senior Cost Accountant. Ideal candidates will thrive on solving challenges and handling multiple projects and components. This Senior Cost Accountant position is for candidates who can be responsible for assessing business expenses and preparing optimized budget plans. The Senior Cost Accountant will be responsible for reviewing financial records, researching the market rate for key business costs and adjusting the company ledger to accurately reflect balance sheets. This is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity in the South Jersey area, at a company where effort is rewarded.
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management