CBH is actively seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst/Designer for our growing informatics department!
CBH offers our employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance available
- 90%+ employer paid health insurance premiums with $0 deductibles
- 403b plan with high match contribution
- Telecommuting options
- Generous vacation, sick, personal and holiday paid time off tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs
Responsible for development, enhancement, and maintenance of BI dashboards that provide actionable insights for end users. Serves as a liaison to business areas to gather requirements for individual subject areas. Works cross-functionally to develop and test logic for any new BI initiatives. Handles additional incoming requests from end users that are related to but not readily available in the current dashboards. Trains and onboards end users to BI reporting environment. Understands the value add of each deliverable and can interpret and communicate these to business areas.
- Produce executive level summary BI dashboards
- Maintain and perform enhancements or changes to current dashboards
- Works with team to design proofs of concept for new BI initiatives that create actionable insights for decision support.
- Gathers BI dashboard requirements from different business areas.
- Create and develop test plans for BI deliverables against requirements.
- Plans and executes testing of new logic and troubleshoots any issues that arise after deployment.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using dashboards.
- Support any additional reporting efforts to meet the operational needs of the organization.
- Assess and document methodology behind key performance indicators that are common across different dashboards and subject areas.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and team collaboration.
- Collaborates across the organization to improve data management and data analysis efforts.
- Identify and address data quality issues across the organization through root cause analysis and remediation activities.
- Organize and communicate data quality issues to key stakeholders and operational areas.
- Work with Data Informatics to assist with implementation of data quality controls to ensure data integrity.
- Provide management with requested ad hoc data/reports from systems as necessary.
- Performs a variety of projects and assignments to support the development, testing, and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Assists in taking business intelligence to the next level to support business decisions and recommend best practices and policy in business intelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
- Customizes report contents and views using SSIS, SSRS and various BI tools to meet the requirements of internal business customers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in health analytics or related field. Master-degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of complex relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Power BI or other BI tools (i.e.: Tableau, Qlik Sense) and implementation of functionality enhancements
- Familiarity with data capture/collection tools (i.e.: QuickBase, Survey Monkey) and integration with BI software
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (i.e.: Snowflake) and intersection with BI software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Understand the agency’s mission and vision and use the technology necessary to accomplish a given task
- Must have well-developed quantitative, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences
- Able to work independently, assume responsibility for project deliverables, and work effectively within deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity: CBH provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, individual genetic information or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. CBH will determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
This job profile reflects management’s assignment of current duties, responsibilities, and essential functions; it does not prescribe all or restrict the tasks that may be assigned now, or in the future, relevant to the responsibilities for this position. Community Behavioral Health (CBH) may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.