Our client, one of the nation’s largest bank and financial services providers, is seeking to add a Senior Business Banking Healthcare Relationship Manager to their team in the Philadelphia, PA area. This position is a great career opportunity for an experienced healthcare lender and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
The Senior Business Banking Healthcare Relationship Manager will focus on the acquisition of new healthcare clients and expanding share of wallet of existing client portfolio of businesses with annual sales from $2 to $20 million. The successful candidate will demonstrate skill in business development across various practice healthcare segments including M.D. specialties, dentists, optometrists, podiatrists, and veterinarians with practice sizes ranging from solo practitioners to large, multi-specialty practices. The Senior Business Banking Healthcare Relationship Manager will utilize a robust network of local healthcare centers of influence in the market that can be leveraged into profitable relationships and will establish productive referral relationships with a diverse base of healthcare COIs, such as practice transition consultants/brokers, contractors, CPAs, attorneys, insurance brokers, and equipment suppliers.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of products and services as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
- Employs a disciplined approach to prospecting; documents calling efforts and effectively utilizes sales support tools.
- Maintains a pipeline book of business with total relationship revenue value ranging from $1M-$2M in revenue
- Actively participates in community organizations to source business development opportunities and demonstrate commitment to the local community.
- Brings other internal business partners to the table to deepen the relationship focused on an enterprise healthcare approach.
- Conducts highly complex credit conversations with Owners, Practice Administrators, CFOs and/or CEOs at target organizations, demonstrating confidence that the complexities of their healthcare business are fully understood
- Assists with credit review, underwriting, deal structuring, pricing and credit approval.
- Ensures that new customer relationships consistently meet all compliance requirements; ensures all documents with loan are completed, correct and sent with loan documentation; works to resolve all loan document exceptions; understands how and why an exception occurred.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable or skill transferrable role focused in healthcare.
- Five to seven years commercial lending experience.
- Five plus years demonstrated sales and business development experience with proven results.
- Well established, deeply rooted local/regional COI network in healthcare
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- In depth knowledge of financial products and banking regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with and broad understanding of personal and commercial financial statements.
- Proven experience with and comprehensive understanding of commercial lending and small business operations.
- Proficient in personal computer applications.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply with your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]