Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Territory development to include the development of local business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of Comcast's positioning and brand.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as the need arises.
- Responsible for Customer Happiness and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video, and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Focus on sophisticated communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX, and multi-location opportunities.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would improve our prospect's ability to communicate more optimally both internally and externally to their customers.
- Effectively manage a territory with high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service, and related support staff to ensure end-to-end customer sales and happiness and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Adherence to all company standards and business integrity.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Push for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.