ZS’s Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm’s core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication—whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Administrative Services provides support services to ZS professionals as they complete their work. The administrative services team provides administrative support, travel-planning operations, catering coordination and facilities management.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We seek an administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our office. The Administrative Assistant performs administrative support functions and operations for several consulting professionals within an office.
- Increase managers’ productivity (screening calls, interacting with vendors and clients, and email correspondence);
- Provide scheduling support to multiple individuals (appointment, calendar and meeting management);
- Complete administrative processes (time and expense reports);
- Prepare domestic and international travel logistics (itineraries, visas, etc.);
- Coordinate internal and external meetings/activities (i.e. facility reservation and set-up, hotel accommodations, catering, etc.);
- Prepare and organize documents for client proposals and presentations as needed (contract tracking, printing, organizing and archiving meeting / support materials);
- Address problems and troubleshoot with internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle special projects with demanding deadlines;
- Front desk reception back-up (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling deliveries);
- Mentor and training;
- Monday through Friday - Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SAP and Concur desirable;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion;
- Attention to detail, dependability/punctuality;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Experience working both independently and with a team in a demanding environment;
- Sense of humor appreciated.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. You are required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/medical exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.