The Senior Accountant will be an integral leader in the accounting team. The Senior Accountant will assist the team in preparing and analyzing financial reports for the manufacturing firm. This opportunity is open due to the manufacturing firms recent growth.
Our client is leading manufacturing firm in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area. Our client has been a leader in their space for many decades and continue to see growth. The manufacturing firm is dedicated to providing high quality products which has contributed to their long term growth. Because of this long term growth our client has continued to maintain a strong presence in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey area.
- Prepare and analyze key financial statements and other reports
- Support other accounts through training and development
- Assist in completing month end closing tasks in a timely manner
- Implement efficient bookkeeping processes
- Provide support to executive staff in multiple accounting and financial processes
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Experience with SAP or Oracle preferred
- Experience within the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Understanding of the full accounting cycle
- Excellent compensation package + bonus
- Long term growth opportunities
- Flexible work environment and great team culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.