Global Company who serves Highest Quality Education Facilities, Champion Sports Teams, Prominent Healthcare Providers, Iconic Destinations and Cultural Attractions Around the Globe.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Poley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
We proudly serve the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world.
Please send current resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] please answer these following questions
Do you have your Bachelor's in Accounting?
How many years of public accounting experience do you have?
Do you have your CPA?
How many years of General Ledger, Month-end close experience do you have?
Do you live within 30 Miles of Philadelphia?
Why join us?
Compensation: $65,000 - $90,000
- Group health insurance, 100% cost of individual coverage paid by firm
- Group life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- In-house training
- Education reimbursement
- Paid time off / Paid holidays
The General Ledger (GL) Senior Accountant performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions with responsibility for the month-end close process, balance sheet review, and monthly variance and other analyses. In addition, the Senior Accountant will perform a first-level review for the work product of GL Accountants and will be responsible for advanced general ledger tasks and projects assigned by the GL Team Lead. The Senior Accountant will also support other accountants by training and serving as a knowledge source related to GL tasks. Strong technical accounting and interpersonal skills are needed for success in this role. This role reports to the business unit accounting manager
- BA Degree in accounting required - Public Accounting Experience Required
- Able to meet strict deadlines and be a reliable, dedicated, and effective team member
- Able to interact with clients and associates in a respectful manner at a professional level
- Will uphold necessary level of technical knowledge and stay current on tax and accounting updates
- Desire to learn and grow your professional skills in preparation for the CPA exam
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.