Companies may come and go, but there’s one constant about those that last - they have a solid financial infrastructure! At G-Squared Partners we take pride in the startup and emerging growth companies we serve, and we embrace that culture ourselves. From a relaxed dress code to quarterly outings that include Phillies games, paintball, and go-karting, we work hard with our clients and have fun as a team!
Don’t just take our word for it! Check out what our team has to say about working with G-Squared Partners:
More About You
- After completing your BS degree in Accounting or Finance (or another relevant program) you continued your learning by acquiring your CMA or CPA, and your work experience has given you an extensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Your experience managing projects from a holistic perspective enables you to identify key challenges and deliver results against tight deadlines. This approach has also helped you with managing, guiding, and developing staff level accountants.
- Much like G-Squared itself, you are very comfortable working with numerous companies at the same time and you have a natural curiosity that helps you understand your clients’ financial needs and create financial forecasts better than they can themselves.
What You Will Do
- You will establish strong relationships with clients, to the extent that you’ll be viewed as part of their team and will work with auditors and tax accountants on their behalf.
- Internally at G-Squared, you will oversee a team of Staff Accountants that you will train and lead by reviewing their work and providing guidance before delivering finished products to the Director.
- Additionally, you will regularly rely on your expertise in a variety of accounting practices including: consulting on complex GAAP accounting and financial reporting matters, preparing financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system, and developing and implementing GAAP accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes where they will benefic clients.
- 501 Office Center Drive Suite 100, Fort Washington, PA, 19034
- To fast-track acclimation to this role and our clientele, this role will be in-office for the first 180 days. Following this, a hybrid work schedule (2 days’ Work From Home / WFH) can be started.
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this job:
Staff Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Assistant Controller