The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is one of the 12 regional Reserve Banks that, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. It helps formulate and implement monetary policy, supervises banks and bank and savings and loan holding companies, and provides financial services to depository institutions and the federal government. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves eastern and central Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is looking to fill a position in the Software Quality Assurance group of the Information Technology Services (ITS) Department. We promote new ways for building and delivering software solutions for the departments of the Federal Reserve System.
We are looking for a motivated DEV/Test Engineer who is passionate about testing software through automation.
You will be part of an inter-disciplinary team of software, system, and test engineers to develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies for the bank. This will include integration with external data providers and partners.
You’ll work with product and engineering teams to identify features, develop and automate system validation strategies to improve product quality and shorten release time from dev to production.
Your work will involve the test and validation of applications, database and services in the application architecture.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify and implement testing strategies using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Work with software engineers to understand product architecture and features
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to provide high quality software
- SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate
To be considered for the position, please submit a resume and cover letter.