Location: Warminster, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scientist / Sr. Scientist Formulation and Process Development.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-formulation studies including solubility screening, chemical stability, excipient compatibility and solid-state characterization of preclinical compounds.
- •Candidate must work independently in laboratory, supervised on a weekly/daily basis and should be able to identify resources required for successful/timely completion of activities.
- •Guide Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) to develop and manufacture prototype formulations for stability and in-vivo assessment.
- •Participate in meetings with CDMOs to track product development timelines and milestones.
- •Assist in troubleshooting formulation, manufacturing and process issues encountered during product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry or in Chemical Engineering with 7+ years or master’s with 5+ years or PhD with 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience in formulation design, process development and manufacturing of solid oral dosage forms.
- •Experience in spray drying and characterization of amorphous solid dispersions is preferred.
- •Previous work experience with CDMOs is desired.
- •Candidate must be comfortable in working in fast-paced environment and be flexible in supporting clinical manufacturing needs.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]