Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Scientist - II (Associate). This position is a 12+ month contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Scientist - II (Associate)
West Point, PA
* Bachelor's degree/MS degree in biology or related discipline (molecular biology, biochemistry, etc.) and 3-5yrs of cell culture and BSL2 experience are required.
* Would consider recent PHD with relevant experience with viral assays, cell culture and BSL.
* Previous experience with viral culture and assays, familiarity with assay automation, and the use of one or more automated liquid handlers to execute assays is highly desired (ex: BioMek FX or i-series, Bravo, Hamilton Vantage).
* Attention to detail, high degree of organization, and ability to work on different projects in parallel is required.
* Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with multidisciplinary colleagues is important.
Client is looking for a contractor to help with cell culture and antiviral assays.
* The candidate will be responsible for supporting and/or executing BSL2 cell-based assays using automated liquid handlers in support of antiviral drug discovery and vaccine discovery.
* Reliable, reproducible, and precise data collection and record keeping are essential (ELN, Abase, BioAssay, and similar), and compliance with all lab safety guidance is required.
* This person will support multiple programs and interact with diverse project teams.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 414-203-8334 extn 7125